Wedding Packages Pennsylvania

Enjoy your honeymoon with us for a minimum of three nights, and get special benefits

This special wedding package Pennsylvania:

Stay 3 nights

1 Morning Private Romantic Breakfast at your balcony

2 breakfast snacks in the breakfast lounge

A bottle of wine, fruit basket and special room system for 1 st night

A 1 hour partner in our spa treatment

cropped-kiss.jpg

Important note: Request for marriage certificate at the time of arrival (no longer dated 6 months before date of arrival)

Additional Nights: 10% Discount on the normal rates

Special upgrade:

Travel to Praslin & La Digue- Adding

Advanced 30% required on all packages. The remaining 70% can be settled upon arrival

12% discount for cash payment

Book Now

Marriage in Pennsylvania

Be minimal

Stay at least 3 nights

what is included? (For pair only)

A romantic fresh coconut water welcome drink

An upgrade to a romantic dinner on the balcony of the room

Massage treatments for two people at a nearby spa

hp-box-corporate

The stay at the hotel should be within a maximum of 9 wedding certificates should be provided for the wedding of the hotel and the date of the date from a copy. If your dinner package is either paid or paid separately in your accommodation package, then the upgrade applies only to a romantic dinner at the beach or in the villa. The minimum stay is three nights.

Not valid in conjunction with any other proposals. The proposal should be specified at the time of booking.

The offered packages are subject to availability and only on request. Due to the hotel the weather can not be held responsible for the necessary changes to the situation. We reserve the right to vary the offer. Available refunds / cash options.

Please note that the honeymoon package can be separated by a travel agent or tour operator when booked. Do not you have to clear the book before

cropped-presidential-logo-contact.png

For More Information:

http://www.presidentialctr.com/corporate-menu.php

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s